Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Faith Christian Fellowship Center
& Outreach Ministries
Tenants of Faith and Doctrine
Faith Christian Fellowship Center accepts the Scriptures as the revealed Will of God, the all sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts these Statements of Fundamental Truths and Doctrine.
1. The Scriptures Inspired. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason (2 Tim. 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12).
2. The One True Godhead. The triune Godhead is comprised of three (3) separate and distinct personalities, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed and function as one entity. Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, is the second member of the Godhead, co-equal and co-eternal with The Father and The Holy Spirit.
3. Man, His Fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let us make man in Our image, after Our likeness". But, man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is n Jesus Christ the Son of God (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
4. The Salvation of Man.
(a) Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness providing both salvation and divine healing for all mankind (Psalm 103:3), being justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. “For by grace we are saved through faith. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:8-10 Romans 3:24; Ephesians 2:8;).
(b) The Evidence of Salvation. The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation, is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness. " And this is His commandment, that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment." (1 John 3:23); .while you are waiting for these things to happen and for him to come, try hard to live without sinning; and be at peace with everyone so that he will be pleased with you when he returns (II Peter 3:14).
(c) Faith and Works. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works will determine the rewards in eternity (Romans 10:9-10 and II Cor. 5:10).
5. Baptism in Water. The ordinance of baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have really repented and in their hearts have truly believed on Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47, 48; Romans 6:4).
6. The Lord's Supper. "And when He had given thanks, He broke it, and said, take, eat; This is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, 'This cup is the new testament in my blood; this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.
Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.(1 Cor. 11:24-29).
7. The Promise of the Father. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Ghost and Fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. With it comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 1 Cor. 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9).
8. The Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit may be evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2, 6; 1:8; I Cor. 12-13; Gal. 5:22).
9. The Church. The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven (Ephesians 1:22; 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23).
10. Total Prosperity.
(a) Spiritual. John 3:3,11;IICor.5:17-21; Romans 10:9-10.
(b) Mental. II Tim. 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3.
(c) Physical. Isaiah 53:4-5; Matt.8:17; I Peter 2:24.
(d) Financial. III John 1:2; Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; II Cor. 9:6-10; Deut. 28:1-14.
(e) Social. Proverbs 3:4.
11. Blessed Hope. Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to Heaven (I Cor. 15:51-52; I Thess. 4:16-17; and II Thess. 2:1).
12. The Lake of Fire. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. This is the second death, the lake of fire (Rev. 19:20; 20:10-15).
13. The Millennial Reign of Jesus. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth as the Scriptures promised (2 Thess. 1:7; Rev. 19:11-16; 20:1-7). After this, there shall be a new heaven and a new earth (Rev. 21).
14. Christian Life; Scriptural Conduct.
(a) Personal Ethics. "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.” (I Cor. 6:12) “All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.”(Proverbs 16:2) "And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labor among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you" (I Thessalonians 5:12).
(b) Obedience to Law. "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: The powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." (Romans 13:1-2). "Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
For this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” (Romans 13:5-8, 11).
(c) Family; Household. "Honor thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God will giveth thee." (Exodus 20:12). "For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?" (I Timothy 3:5) "Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.”(I Timothy 3:11)”If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;”(Titus 1:6-7) "That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children" (Titus 2:2-4).
“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
this is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
(d) Control. ”for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is hebrought in bondage."....(II Peter 2:19).
Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me” (Romans 15:2-3)
(e) Adultery; Immorality. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" (Exodus 20:14).
"...Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28).
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”"(I Cor. 6:9). "But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat" (I Cor. 5:11).
(f) Drunkenness; Drugs. .."This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear." (Deuteronomy 21:20-21). ".. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God" (Galatians 5:21).
" Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” (I Cor. 6:10). "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; (Ephesians 5:18). “"For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty; and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags" (Proverbs 23:21).
(g) Smoking. "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.” (I Cor. 3:16-17). " “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (I Cor. 6:19).
(h) Homosexuality. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22).
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them...God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God's natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. And the men, instead of having a normal sex relationship with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved. So it was that when they have God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin ...." (Romans 1:26-32). “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” (I Cor. 6:9-10).
Faith Christian Fellowship Center is utterly opposed to the doctrines of any and all religious organizations that do not believe that Christ Jesus, the Son of God is the revealed Word of God. (II John 1:9-11)